NEW FOR 2021 – COOKERY CLASSES
Over the years we have done many different classes and we have changed with the times. Now in 2021 we are on Zoom and are loving it. I feel that people are much happier in their own homes and when they cook a meal under my guidance and share it with their family it is such a pleasure to hear the comments and receive thanks even, not just from the participants but from the ‘sous chefs’ and family members. Faversham is such a friendly place and people stop me in the street or in shops to tell me how much they enjoyed a meal that their partner/friend/daughter cooked for them.
Some of the face-to-face classes that we have done in the past are :
- A retirement gift where the whole family cooked together and enjoyed their meal
- Christmas and birthday gifts for single people, partners and even whole families
- Father’s Day gift from a couple to both their Dads, who cooked with me and invited the families to the meal.
- Young Chef’s pizza making
- Team building sessions - In June 2021 we did a 1.5 hour session with participants from Gü dessserts. A good time was had by all.
We tailor our classes to you. So, if you do not want to join our regular classes you can make one of your own, but for the moment we are sticking with Zoom as our kitchen is quite small.
OUR DELIVERY MENU
In 2020 we realised that although our customers love our curries they appreciate good home cooked food of many cuisines and are looking for a break from cooking it themselves. We started ‘BUSY FAMILIES’ menu. This menu changes fairly regularly and we add specials at Christmas, New Year’s Even and various other special occasions. Here we are not limited to dishes from the Asian continent and have delighted our customers with some very special dishes including,
Asian spiced SALMON with rainbow veg
VENISON HUNGARIAN GOULASH
CHICKEN & MUSHROOM PIE
CREAMY POTATO, LEEK & GRUYERE
DATE & ORANGE FILO PARCELS WITH ALMOND
… to name a few.